Sunday, October 2, 2016

In the Right Place at the Right Time



From Trevor Wells
Teaching in Canada

Yesterday, something interesting happened. Elder Leigh and I were headed out to go tracting. Just before we were about to cross the street, this huge white truck pulled up to the stop sign. "You guys Mormons?" He yelled, his voice really course, probably from cigarettes. 

"Elder Leigh talked to him for a minute and he told us he was from Mexico and was working up in Alberta. He guessed we were from the states. Then he said he knew where Twin Falls was, which blew my mind. We told him our names and he said his name was Aaron and that he'd like a Book of Mormon. He then said, "I really need this in my life right now." And we said goodbye and was gone.

We just happened to be in just the right place at just the right time. I hope he's been reading it, and hope it helps him.